Carnivals “Faster to the Fun” is getting a price increase.
Carnival Cruise Line has made it a little more costly to get to the fun quickly on most cruises. It has implemented a new pricing structure for its “Faster To the Fun” program, which offers early embarkation and other perks for a fee.
For those not familiar, Faster to the Fun is a PAID “Priority Program” in which “For a Fee”, provides priority access to security and check-in lines and express boarding, as well as a cabin ready for occupancy at boarding and priority luggage delivery. FTTF also comes with priority tender boarding for excursions and dining times. So, as you can see, for a modest fee, you can bypass some of the lines, and get to the FUN part of you cruise “FASTER”! The cost is assessed on a per-cabin basis, so one fee covers multiple guests staying in the same cabin.
The fee used to be $49.95 to $59.95 depending on cruise length. Now the maximum fee has been raised to $79.95 on cruises of eight days or longer.
The new Pricing still starts at $49.95 but longer cruises have had increases based on the numbers if days. There is the Breakdown (as of 9/15/16):
- $49.95 for two- and three-day cruises
- 49.95 for four-day cruises excluding Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph, and Carnival Victory
- $59.95 for four-day cruises for Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph, and Carnival Victory
- $59.95 for five-day cruises excluding Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory
- $69.95 for five-day cruises on Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory
- $69.95 for six- and seven-day cruises
- $79.95 for eight-day cruises and longer.
Faster to the Fun is offered in the following home ports: Baltimore, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile (starting 11/19/16), New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan, Seattle and Tampa. Faster to the Fun is not offered in Honolulu, Norfolk, Vancouver and home ports in Europe.
Do you use FTTF?