Guy Fieri Talks about working with Carnival on the New Pig and Anchor on the Carnival Horizon. [VIDEO]
Pig and Anchor Smokehouse-Brewhouse is the newest creation by Carnival and famed Celebrity Chef, Guy Fieri. Currently it will be exclusive to Carnival’s newest “Vista Class” ship, the Carnival Horizon. If it’s anything like Guy’s Burger Joint, which was voted the “Best Burger at Sea”, It is sure to be a hit! It will provide excellent Craft Beer and food pairings, unlike any other Cruise Line.
The Smoke house will be serving some of Guy’s signature dished such as ………
- Brisket custom-smoked for 12 hours
- Memphis-style baby back ribs
- Dry-rubbed and grill-finished chicken
- Pulled pork – Alway a favorite!
- Cedar-Smoked salmon with an apricot glaze.
And don’t forget the SIDES!
- Longhorn Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Beer-Braised Cowboy Pinto Beans
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Mash
- Mashed Potatoes with Red Eye Gravy and Burnt Ends
- Buttermilk Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Almonds
2nd Brewery “At Sea”
The new Pig and Anchor is also the new home of Carnival’s 2nd “At Sea Brewery”. Their exclusive line of Parched Pig craft brews are only served aboard Carnival Horizon.
- Smoked Porter – Brewed with in-house smoked malt, this robust, full-bodied beer offers big and bold flavors and notes of molasses and hickory smoke, providing the perfect complement to Smokehouse|Brewhouse’s BBQ favorites
- Farmhouse Ale – A lightly hopped beer, distinguished by its blond color, fruity with mild spice notes that balance the brew’s dry finish
- Hoppy IPA – A traditional West Coast India Pale Ale. Hoppy, intense beer, is loaded with bitterness and a bright flavor profile, with a distinctive aroma of citrus and pine
- Toasted Amber Ale – Amber color with notes of toasted caramel and biscuit, crating a balanced, smooth and highly drinkable bear
Tours of the brewery are available, as well as refillable growlers to go!
While the Carnival Vista and Horizon are sister ships, and similar in design. The Pig and Anchor Brewhouse will replace the Red Frog Pub and brewery which is on the Carnival Vista.